Your shopping cart is empty!
- SKU: #8766945
- Named after one of the largest glaciers in Norway, this sweater is perfect for hitting the slopes!
- Saddle-sleeve sweater creates a movement-mirroring fit for active pursuits.
- Skinsoft Merino Wool knit:
• Shorn from Merino sheep, this fine yarn is spun from long-staple fibers with tightly overlapping scales for smooth, next-to-skin softness.
• Crafted in a three-ply fabrication using 20.5-micron fibers.
• Combing process removes short fibers reducing itchy edges and the chance of pilling.
• Wool naturally wicks moisture away from the skin and speeds passage of vapor from perspiration for high breathability.
• Premium wool creates high air retention for improved thermoregulation.
• Lanolin inherent to the wool offers antibacterial protection for improved odor resistance.
- Ice crystal and snowy peak patterns featuring the Norwegian eight-petal rose.
Dale of Norway Frostisen Sweer